Friday, September 20, 2024

There is None Else

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou came forth out of the womb I sanctified thee. (Jeremiah 1) You are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should shew forth the praises of Him who hath called you out of darkness. (1 Peter 2) You have not chosen Me, I have chosen you, that you should go and bring forth fruit that whatsoever you ask the Father in My name, He may give it to you. (John 15) For thou art an holy people unto the Lord. The Lord has chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto Himself. (Deuteronomy 14)

You are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and My servant whom I have chosen: that you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me. (Isaiah 43) Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth. Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. (Proverbs 4)

Therefore, be merciful, as your Father also is merciful. (Luke 6) Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. (Matthew 5) Go and learn what that means--I will have mercy--for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. (Matthew 9) Repent and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out. (Acts 3) The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. (2 Peter 3)

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1) Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. (John 3)

If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. (Romans 10) That all the people of the earth may know that the Lord is God, and that there is none else. (1 Kings 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.