Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Great and Marvelous

I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation. This is the Lord's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes. This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it! (Psalm 118)

Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous. How great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee. Blessed be the Lord: for he hath shewed His marvelous kindness in a strong city. Love the Lord, all His saints: for the Lord preserves the faithful. Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you that hope in the Lord. (Psalm 31)

Although affliction cometh not forth of the dust, neither doth trouble spring out of the ground; unto God would I commit my cause. Which doeth great things and unsearchable; marvelous things without number; who giveth rain upon the earth, and sends waters upon the fields: to set up on high those that be low; that those which mourn may be exalted to safety. (Job 5) If I sin, then thou marks me, and thou wilt not acquit me from mine iniquity. If I be wicked, woe unto me; and if I be righteous, yet will I not lift up my head. (Job 10)

Sing psalms unto Him, talk of all his wondrous works! Glory in His holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord! Seek the Lord and His strength, seek His face continually. Remember His marvelous works, His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth. He is the Lord our God; His judgments are in all the earth. Be mindful always of His word which He commanded to a thousand generations. (1 Chronicles 16)

The darkness and the light are both alike to thee. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written. How precious are thy thoughts unto me, O God! (Psalm 139)

God is magnificent; he can never be praised enough! Generation after generation stands in awe of Your work--each tells stories of Your mighty acts. (Psalm 145)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.