Saturday, September 21, 2024

All Things Are By Thee and For Thee

I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. When thou pass through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walk through the fire, thou shalt not be burned. I am the Lord thy God, thy Savior. I am He that blots out transgressions and will not remember sins. (Isaiah 43) I am the Lord and there is no God beside me. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things. I made the earth, and created man. Look unto me, and be saved. I am God, and there is none else. Unto me every knee shall bow. (Isaiah 45) To whom will you make me equal and compare me? I am God, and there is none else. I am God, and there is none like me. (Isaiah 46)

There is therefore no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. The carnal mind is enmity against God, so they that are in the flesh cannot please God. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His, and if Christ be in you, the body is dead but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? (Romans 8)

I am persuaded that death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, shall separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8) Therefore, present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable unto God, and be not conformed to this world: but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good, acceptable, and perfect, will of God. (Romans 12)

As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up. For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved. (John 3)

I will praise thee, Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore. (Psalm 86) Thou art worthy, Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for thou has created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. (Revelation 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.