Saturday, August 24, 2024

Seek

Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his face continually. (1 Chronicles 16) For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost. (Luke 19:10) Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart. (Psalm 119)

I applied mine heart to know, and to search, and to seek out wisdom. (Ecclesiastes 7) For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ. (Galatians 1)

For without faith it is impossible to please God: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him. (Hebrews 11) I say unto you, ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. (Luke 11) For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh but they that are after the Spirit; the things of the Spirit. (Romans 8)

For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other. (Galatians 5) For what man knows the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knows no man, but the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. But the natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. (1 Corinthians 2)

Jesus said, "Yet a little while am I with you, and then I go unto Him that sent me. You shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither You cannot come." What manner of saying is this that He said, You shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither You cannot come? (John 7)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.