Saturday, September 23, 2023

In the Mighty Name of Jesus - Thinking and Praying for You

Father God in the adorable, precious and honorable name of Jesus. Lord God, I come this morning knowing that you love me and gave your life for me that I would be saved. Lord Jesus you are all and there is no one, nothing and no God besides you. You are the only God. All things happen according to Your Devine, purpose, will and plan.

Father God, comfort me. I am in need of prayer. Lord Jesus I am in need of a friend. Lord God you have separated me unto yourself. You told me to stay separate from the world and to not be a friend to unbelievers.

Use me Lord. Use me for Your purpose. Work in me. Work on me. Work through me. Lead me in the path of righteousness for Your namesake. Take dominion. Uproot, pluck up, uncover, overturn, return to sender. Set free, heal and deliver.

In the mighty name of Jesus I pray. 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.