Saturday, June 19, 2021

You Hate?

You have got to live righteous. Not just obeying red lights, green lights, and stop signs. You have got to stand before God. You've got to withstand God's obedience test.

You have got to put those that consider themselves to be law abiding citizens while they secretly weave deceit, finance and coordinate crime, and run confidence games on trusting individuals; to shame. Be aware! The only thing that will put these workers of iniquity to shame is obedience to God's Word.

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say unto you, that except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: But I say unto you, that whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire (Matthew 5).

I am so glad that the scripture says whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment; because I am more than angry--I hate these people, everyone of them. I have done nothing to them--is that what "without a cause" means? I prayed this morning to God. I said God, I hate these people. You told us to love our enemies but quite frankly I hate them. I hate everyone of them. I said Lord, You allow these people to use electromagnetic technology to harrass and torture me for the purpose of brainwashing me to hate others and to join up with a secret operation designed to destroy people's lives. I hate these people. The irony is that since they can read my mind with the electro-magnetic technology and talk about the Lord and witness for Christ they know that I am full of hate. They know that I hate them. And, I don't call them "fool". I call them "dumb" and "stupid". So that clears me when the Word says shall be in danger of hell fire.

I love You Lord. I will wait on You until you transition me home. I will stand. I will not run nor hide from these demons who try to negate the Word of God and try to brainwash me into hating others--whom they think that I should hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.