Saturday, June 19, 2021

Exceedingly Obedient

These people who follow you around, yes they are watching you. You're watching them too. These people have illegally obtained copies of your door keys that are supposed to not be able to be duplicated. They have illegally entered your home and moved your clothes around, threw your dishes away and removed vanilla yogurt from your refrigerator. They have gone in your drawers and taken clean underwear and put them in the hamper. They have taken all of your clean pantyhose out of your drawer and put them in the dirty socks bag.

These are people who are employed in the law enforcement community. When I was working remotely due to Covid they had their people make all kinds of honking, slamming noises. They mowed their lawns everyday. When I took lunch they took lunch. When I returned from lunch they returned from lunch. When I opened a file on my computer they would beep their horn. When I closed a file they would beep their horn.

Let your righteousness exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees. Let your life put these evil doers to shame. Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak. Take the blows. Hang on the cross. Thank the Lord that He has counted you worthy to suffer for the sake of the cross. Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gethsemane, and saith unto the disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder. And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy. Then saith he unto them, my soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me. And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour? He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.