Saturday, March 13, 2021

Three of Three Equals Seven

The Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.  God is a triune God.  He is the Father who sent His Son to seek and to save them who are lost.  The Son was the sacrificial lamb, who died and was buried and on the third day rose again from the dead.  Jesus, the Son, said that I will not leave you comfortless.  I will send the Holy Spirit to comfort you, until I return again and take you unto myself.  The Holy Spirit will comfort you, live in you, guide you, and keep you in perfect peace.  And I will pour out my Holy Spirit upon all flesh and your daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions and your old men shall dream dreams.  I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and no man can come to the Father without Me.  

And these works that I do you shall do greater works than these. In my name you shall cast out demons. You shall tread on serpents, and whatever you ask in my Name the Father will do for you. These works that I have begun in you shall be completed.  And on the seventh day He rested, and said they are all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.