Saturday, March 13, 2021

Water

Thus said the Lord God; I do not this for your sakes, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, wherever you went. And I will sanctify my great name in you and they shall know that I am the Lord, saith the Lord God, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. I will separate you, and bring you unto myself.  Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and you shall be clean: from all your filthiness, unrighteousness and disobedience; will I cleanse you and you shall be my people, and I will be your God. (Ezekial 36)

The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.  Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. (John 3)

Then came the soldiers, and brake the legs of the first, and of the other which was crucified with Jesus. But when they came to Jesus, and saw that he was already dead, they brake not his legs: But one of the soldiers pierced Jesus in his side and there came out blood and water. (John 19) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.