Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Blessed Be The Lord

David said, surely have I kept all that this fellow hath in the wilderness, so that nothing was missed of all that pertained unto him: and he hath requited me evil for good. Abigail said to David, seeing the Lord hath withholden thee from coming to shed blood, and from avenging thyself with thine own hand because my lord fighteth the battles of the Lord, and evil hath not been found in thee all thy days. Yet a man is risen to pursue thee, and to seek thy soul: but the soul of my lord shall be bound in the bundle of life with the Lord thy God. And, David said to Abigail, blessed be the Lord God of Israel, which sent thee this day to meet me. Blessed be thou, which hast kept me this day from avenging myself with mine own hand. (1 Samuel)

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.