Saturday, January 23, 2021

Overshadowed

The Lord has done great things (Psalm 123:3). The Lord has chosen His humble servant to do great things (1 Samuel 1:11). I who have never known a man am chosen to be the vessel (Acts 9:15) for which the Son of Man will come to earth. The Lord is truly marvelous and His works worthy to be praised (Psalm 96:4; Psalm 145:3; 1 Chronicles 16:23-26).  

Oh magnify the Lord with me and let us exalt His name together (Psalm 34:3). The angel Gabriel has visited me with a message from God. I feel blessed, highly favored, anointed and appointed by God. The angel told Mary not to fear for the Lord was with her and that she has been favored by God (Luke 1:26-38). It is the Lord who works in you to will and to work of His good pleasure (Philippians 2:13).

You shall conceive in your womb the Son of the living God and His name shall be called Jesus (Luke 1:31). Mary asked the Angel, how could this be seeing that I have never known a man.  The Angel told Mary that she would be overtaken by the Holy Ghost and power from on high would overshadow her (Luke 1:35). Let it be unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed (Luke 1:26-38).

Many false prophets shall come in my name (Jeremiah 14:14; Matthew 24:5-15; Matthew 7:15; 1 John 4:1; 2 Peter 2:1.)  Believe them not.  Jesus said my sheep know me and they know my voice and another's voice they will not follow.  All who the Father have given me I have lost none and no man shall be able to take them out of my hand (John 10).  I am God who brought you out of Egypt with a mighty and terrible hand (Jeremiah 32:21). I am the same God today, yesterday, and forever and change not (Hebrews 13:8).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.