Monday, September 30, 2024

Separated

Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it. The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and His ears are open to their cry. The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart. Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivers him out of them all. (Psalms 34) Awake to righteousness and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God. (1 Corinthians 15)

My strength is made perfect in weakness. Gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. (2 Corinthians 12)

"He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened He not his mouth. In His humiliation His judgment was taken away....for His life is taken from the earth."

Understand thou what thou readest? (Acts 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.