Friday, September 6, 2024

Life Everlasting

Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever. It is good to draw near to God: I put my trust in the Lord. (Psalms 73)

Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. (Phillipians 4) Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. (2 Corinthians 12)

And not only so, we glory in tribulations knowing that tribulation works patience; and patience, experience; and experience, hope: and hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us when we were yet without strength; in due time, Christ died for the ungodly. (Romans 5)

If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: If we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanses us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John)

For every man shall bear his own burden. Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. He that sows to his flesh shall reap corruption; but he that sows to the Spirit shall reap life everlasting. (Galatians 6)


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.