Friday, August 23, 2024

In the Twinkling of An Eye

Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Therefore, take unto you the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. (Ephesians 6)

Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. (Ephesians 6) Lean not to thy own understanding but in every way acknowledge the Lord and He will direct your path! (Proverbs 3) God's Word will accomplish all that He sets it forth to do. (Isaiah 55) I am God and besides me there is no other. I kill and I give life. I wound and I heal. (Deuteronomy 32) Go down, position yourself, stand and sing songs of praises to the God of your salvation. (Psalm 18, Psalm 62) I will trouble them who trouble you. (2 Thessalonians 1) Swiftly, suddenly, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye.(1 Corinthians 15)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.