Sunday, June 20, 2021

The Way, The Truth, and the Life

And Jesus went out, and his disciples, into the towns of Caesarea Philippi: and by the way he asked his disciples, saying unto them, Whom do men say that I am? And they answered, John the Baptist; but some say, Elias; and others, one of the prophets. But who do you say that I am? And Peter answered and said, "thou art the Christ" (Mark 8, Matthew 16).

Jesus began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again. And Peter took him, and began to rebuke him. Jesus turned around and looked at his disciples and then began to rebuke Peter, saying get thee behind Me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of man (Mark 8, Matthew 16). You can't tell electronic harassment voice of god technology talking in your head from what the Lord God says to you. You are a slave to the devil. Your god is Satan. When you get on your knees to pray to Me, you hear the word Satan, Satan, over and over again. But you tell the world and those who choose to be slaves to Satan, that I am God. I am God that bought the children of Israel out of Egypt. I caused the floods, the plagues, the hail storms, and the frogs. I am God. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end (Exodus, Psalm, Revelation).

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. And where I go you know; and the way you know. Thomas said "Lord, we don't know where you're going so how can we know the way?"

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If you had known me, you should have known my Father also: and from this moment, you know Him and you have seen Him.

Philip said, Lord, shew us the Father, and we'll be satisfied. Jesus answered him and said, "have I been with you this long and you still don't know me, Philip? he that hath seen Me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, shew us the Father (John 14)?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.