Friday, January 8, 2021

Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled

Let not your heart be troubled; let it not be afraid; if you believe God, believe also in me. In my Father's house there are many mansions. If that were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you that where I am you may be also.

Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life and no man can come to the Father except by me. Jesus told those who walked closely with Him, that if they had known Him, they would have known the Father. Jesus and the Father are one. Jesus said to his disciples, if you did not know me, then know me for the very works that I do. I am speaking not of myself but of the Father who dwells in me and works through me (John 14).

Jesus said that if you believe what I say, the works that I do, even greater works than these shall you do, and whatever you ask the Father in my name, He will do it. If you love me, then do as I say. Keep my commandments.

Foretelling His death, Jesus told His disciples, that in a little while I will go to be with the Father but I will not leave you comfortless. I will leave the Holy Spirit with you, whom the world is not able to receive, because they accept not the truth (John 14).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.