Saturday, September 19, 2026

Behold I Come Quickly And My Reward Is With Me

The word of the Lord came unto me saying, "it shall come to pass, when thou shalt shew this people all these words, they shall say wherefore hath the Lord pronounced all this great evil against us? or what is our iniquity? or what is our sin that we have committed against the Lord our God? Notice how the people say "our God". Sure I know who Jesus is. Yes mam, I am born again. Interesting? Is that how you say it? Sure, I know who Jesus is; while nodding their heads and making others life a life of hell, humiliation, subjugation and degredation----cause we are just trying to help you. click click, knock knock, slam, bang, honk honk. Hey back up off of me! I drive a red, black, gray, blue, green, silver and white car. Aw shucks, I thought everyone was wearing red, blue, green, orange, black or purple today.

But I digress. Your fathers have forsaken Me, saith the Lord, and have walked after other gods, and have served them, and have worshipped them, and have forsaken Me, and have not kept my law; And you have done worse than your fathers; everyone of you walking after the imagination of your evil hearts. (Jeremiah 16)

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that it shall no more be said, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; For My eyes are upon all your ways: they are not hid from My face, neither is your iniquity hid from My eyes. (Jeremiah 16)

I will reward your iniquity and your sin double. Shall a man make himself god? (Jeremiah 16) Destroying and attacking the freedom that My Son Jesus died for? (John 8)

Behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know My hand and My might; and they shall know that My name is The Lord. (Jeremiah 16) “And, behold, I come quickly; and My reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be.” (Revelation 22)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.