Sunday, August 16, 2026

I Hate Your Guts...Do Your Thing!

You hate me, or I hate you? Which is it? Everytime you come out of your house we bang car doors and honk horns...Interesting?  What's that about? 

Everytime you come out of your door we drive down the street like a parade...just driving...one behind the other...just driving...like it's a celebration of wickedness. Ouch!

Well, my brothers and my sisters who call right wrong and wrong right (Isaiah 5:20, Romans 1:18-32, 1 Timothy 4) I came today to tell you to do your thing. Do whatever makes you feel good about yourself. The Lord is not going to put anymore on the daughter or son of God than they can bear. The Lord is building us and strengthening us in the Power of the Holy Ghost. The Lord is mounting us up on wings as eagles that we may run and not be weary and walk and not faint (Isaiah 40). The Lord is teaching us to run through troops and to jump over walls (Psalm 18; 2 Samuel); to wait patiently on Him and to walk circumspectly in the world (Ephesians 5). The Lord does all things well! I am getting trained by the Best. The Rock (1 Corinthinians) the Creator of everything that is and that is not (John1); and His name is Jesus!

Let's stop right here and praise Jesus! We praise You Lord God that the race will not be won to the swift nor to the strong (Ecclesiastics 9) but to them that endure unto the end the same shall be saved. And absolutely do not forget, that I the Lord God put you in the battle, that I would be greatly glorified (Isaiah 49; Ezekial 28)--not you, not them. I am simply using them as I have placed you.

Be at peace my daughter and to those that hate your guts.....do your thing.  I am God and I am in control of everything--every evil attack and intent--situation that takes place in the life of the born again believer, on your street, in your workplace, in the community, state, country and the world. They are my tools of unrighteousness as the born again believer is my tool of righteousness. Take comfort my sons and daughters, this divine trial foreordained and predestined by God is happening that the revelatory Word of God might be fulfilled, "They hated me without a cause." (John 15)

“Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.” (Revelation 13:10)  Do your thing!

Evangelist, Praise the Lord! Ministry (2005-Present)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.