Sunday, September 8, 2024

There is Nothing New

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. (Proverbs 3) In God I will praise His word, in God I have put my trust. (Psalm 56) For thus saith the Lord I know the thoughts that I think toward you; thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. You shall call upon me, and you shall go and pray to me, and I will hearken unto you. You shall seek me, and find me, when you search for me with all your heart I will be found of you, saith the Lord. (Jeremiah 29) Therefore I say unto you, what things soever you desire, when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you shall have them. (Mark 11:24)

Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. (1 John 4) Forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments. Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart. (Proverbs 3)

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. (Philippians 4) Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust in Him; and He shall bring it to pass. (Psalms 37)

The last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen. (Matthew 20) So shall it be at the end of the world. (Matthew 13) As the days of Noah were, so shall the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. (Matthew 24)

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. (Ecclesiastes 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.