Friday, December 15, 2023

Do You Believe In God

God of recompense and vengeance, show thyself. Oh God of Vengeance and Recompense, show thyself. Fight against those who fight against me. Let their sword enter into their own hearts and the net they have hid for me, let them fall into that very destruction. Let destruction come upon them suddenly and at unawares.

Lord God you said to spare not. You said to have no mercy and take no prisoners. You said kill them all, even the babies and the mothers. Lord God you opened up a hole in the ground swallowed them alive, and then closed up the hole.

You told us in Your Word that You heal, You wound, You kill and You give life, and there is none who can stop your plan.

Lord God, You said in Your Word that it shall come to pass, that before we even call You, You will have answered. Yet, while we are speaking, while we are praying, while we are in travail, You will answer.

If you believe in God then you believe His Word. You cannot separate the two.  Either you believe in God and His Word or you do not believe in God or Jesus.  Jesus told His very own disciples, You do not hear me because you do not know the Father. The Words That I speak they are of the Father--the Father hath given to me. I and the Father are one. My sheep know me and I know them. They know my voice and another they will not follow.

Do you believe that I am He and He is in Me? Do you believe in God?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.