Sunday, December 25, 2022

Seven Candlesticks, Seven Stars, and a Sharp Two-Edged Sword

And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter; (Revelation 1).

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and all your mind and lean not to your own understanding, but in every way acknowledge the Lord and He will direct your path. (Proverbs 3) The Lord has lifted you high above your enemies. (Psalm 27) Rejoice and be glad (Psalm 118). Trust in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart (Psalm 37). Before you even ask the Lord has answered your prayers. (Isaiah 65)

Jesus said that no man taketh my life, I lay my life down and I take it back up again (John 10). Let nothing trouble you, for you bear in your body the marks of the Lord Jesus Christ (Galatians 6). Don’t be anxious for anything but in prayer and supplication let your request be made known to God who hears you in secret will reward you openly. (Philippians 4) Taste and see that the Lord is good.  Blessed is the man who trusts in Him (Psalm 34). Humble yourself (James 4). Walk upright before God. Walk circumspectly in the world (Ephesians 5); walk in wisdom towards them who are without, redeeming the time for the days are evil (Colossians 4). Judge not lest you be judged (Matthew 7). Submit yourself to the Lord (James 4) and He will direct your path and no good thing will He withhold from them who trust Him (Psalm 84).

Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do. Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. (Hebrews 4)

God loves you so much that he would take you through the shadows of death to reveal the strategies of your enemies. Every evil tactic that has been directed towards you has been uncovered, revealed, overturned, and returned to sender. How can you not praise a God who would take your hand and say, baby, hold on now, I’m going to take you step by step and reveal to you every action, every weapon, every tactic, every coordinated scheme and strategy used against you--including who is doing it and who is behind it--designed to destroy your life. While I take your hand I have prayed for you that your faith fail not.

There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. For he that is entered into His rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief. For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. (Hebrews 4)

I have created you for this very purpose that I, the Lord God, will get the glory out of your life. I designed the crucifixion, I designed the grave that held my body, I then rose from the dead and walked the earth to show those who followed me that I meant what I said--that in three days I would rise again (1 Corinthinians 15:1-7).

I am now in heaven sitting at the right hand of the Father making intercession for you, that where I am you shall be also. I have not left you comfortless. If you believe on me and do not doubt in your heart --I will fill you with my Spirit and you too will encounter a crucifixion, burial, and resurrection.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.