Sunday, May 22, 2022

Wise As A Serpent, Harmless As A Dove

The Lord reminds us--those who are His--that there is nothing new happening under the sun. Don't think it strange when fiery trials come upon you because I already told you so. Don't be dismayed, whatever the tide, I will take care of you. I am with you always. I was with you in the beginning before I formed you in your mother's womb. I know your beginning and your ending. I already know the end. I already know how everything is going to turn out because I wrote the book.

I am alpha and omega, the beginning and the ending. The first and the last. I am he who was, is, and is to come. Jesus is the Revelation (Revelation 1).

All you need do is to stand still and know that I am God (Psalm 46). No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every evil tongue that rises against you, you shall condemn (Isaiah 54) because you will be as I have instructed you to be. You will be holy as I am holy (1 Peter 1). I am more than the whole world against you (Romans 8). There is no other God beside me (Isaiah 45. There is no other God above me or before me. I will do whatever I have said I will do, and my word will not return unto me void (Isaiah 55). My word is more powerful and sharper than any double-edged sword (Hebrews 4). Touch not the unclean thing and be separated (2 Corinthians 6). Do not let the false preachers and false prophets tell you to love your enemies.

I already told you to love your enemies and by doing so you have fulfilled the whole law. Don't let the false prophets and false preachers fill you with condemnation and preach that you must be kind and loving to your enemies; while subtly the spirit of darkness, coming from the pulpit is pushing you back out into the world. Particularly now as we have nasty, hateful and jealous people working to destroy you simply because you do love everybody. You feel me. The child of God is instructed to be wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove (Matthew 10).

Yes, love your enemies, pray for those who use and abuse you, but be separated. Don't fall into the trap of a spirit of condemnation being preached from the pulpit. If you are a child of God you have no hate towards your enemy, but you cannot be a friend to them. You have preachers and false prophets preaching the spirit of Jezebel from the pulpit, perhaps in their mind, preaching with good intentions when in reality, they are throwing their congregants under the bus by preaching a message from the devil. Satan is subtle. Try the spirit by the spirit (1 John 4). Ask the Lord for a discerning spirit, that you may know what the good, acceptable and perfect will of God (Romans 12) is for your life.

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? (Jeremiah 17) If your heart is evil, you can easily be misled by false activity and false intentions cloaked in false sincerity--it's called the "confidence game". Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. Someone with honest intentions is not going to harass you and push up on you for the purpose of making you believe that they have good intentions. What!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.