Monday, May 30, 2022

7 Spirits of God and The 7 Stars Clothed in White Raiment

And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead. Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God. Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy. (Revelation 3)

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. (Revelation 3)

Many shall come at that last day saying I have done many good works. I am clothed in white. I have a white stone. My clothes are white, my car is white, my SUV is white, I control social order--although some suffer because their freedoms are confined and restricted, and they feel harassed and violated. Some rebel and stand up for their freedom and go to jail or a therapist because their mental health becomes fragile and sometimes fail, as a result of the subtlety and deception. Crime erupts across cities, children die, grown people die. Jesus you know we didn't mean any harm we were just doing our jobs. We even had our family and friends work with us so that it could appear as legitimate neighborhood activity. Jesus!, Jesus!, don't you know me? Don't you know me Jesus?

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. (Revelation 20)

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:” (Matthew 25:41.)

Somebody is going to be saved today Father. You're going to save somebody, somewhere today in this country, on this earth, around this world. You are going to hear the cries of your people Lord God. You're going to provide for the needs, you're going to set somebody free. Lord God, you are going to heal, deliver and break yokes. We thank you Lord. We thank you and we praise Your holy righteous name. Lord Jesus you are all we have and everything we need. We love you, we adore you and we give you all the praise. In the name of your Son Jesus, we thank you and we pray. Amen.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.