Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Greater Things Than These Shall You Do

Jesus told His disciples that they will do greater things than healing the sick, making the lame to walk, the deaf to hear and blind eyes to see.

I purchased my house on the open market.  Shortly after I closed but before I moved in, the house was broken into three times and the appliances were taken out and replaced with junk appliances.  

Cameras and microphones were put in the house. It increasingly became apparent that everything I did in the privacy of my home was being shared with the law enforcement department, city government, state government and federal law enforcement entities, their friends and families.  People began to follow me around wherever I went; grocery store, gas station, wherever. Strangers saw me using the toilet, wiping my butt, taking a bath, etc. OR, is this the effect of electro-magnetic, electro-microwave technology being used on human beings? Is this electronic torture and harassment being used on human beings across the country, that make some people feel special and make some people feel like slaves?

When I just sat still in my home, or turned my back on the many cars and SUVs that whiz past my yard whenever I come out of my door, have the nerve to say, "she doesn't want us to watch her".  What? Are these people stupid or are they just faking it?

Jesus, you are the alpha and the omega.  You knew me before you formed me in my mother's womb.  You know my beginning and my ending.  Those you foreknew you also predestined.  I thank you Lord, that no weapon formed against me shall prosper and that every tongue that rises against me in judgment you shall condemn.  I thank you that greater things than these shall we do, because You go to the Father.

Suddenly, swiftly, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.