Monday, October 25, 2021

Peace Like A River

Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus and do not be entangled again with the yoke of bondage. (Galatians 5:1)  Take my yoke upon you and learn of me for my yoke is easy and my burdens are light.  

I and the Father are one.  The Father is in Me and I am in the Father.  The Father is revealed to whom I shall reveal Him to. (Matthew 11:27)

Think on these things and the peace of God which passeth all understanding will keep your heart and mind. (Philippians 4:7.)  And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. He who the Son sets free, is free indeed. (John 8:32).

Thrice was I shipwrecked, a night and a day in the deep. Thrice beaten with rods, and stoned once. (2 Corinthians 11) If I glory, I will glory in my infirmities, that the power of God may rest upon me. (2 Corinthians 12:9).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.