Saturday, May 15, 2021

I Am So Jealous of You, I Hate You

My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. Know ye not that friendship with the world is being an enemy of God. The world does not love you, nor like you. Watch and pray. Be obedient to God's Word. Live for Christ. If the world hate you, do not be surprised, for they hated Christ first. Be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God (Romans 12:2) Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you. (John 3:13). But I love my stuff, it makes me feel good about myself. What!? My things make me feel good about myself. Take my stuff away from me and I am nothing. What!? So let me get this straight. All you have going for you is your stuff? No self esteem, no nothing? Well, I guess the bible is correct when it tells us that in us, there is no good thing. We are as filthy rags. The little good that we do, is as filthy rags to God. Without Christ we are nothing. Oh, by they way, since you love your stuff so much, how come you hate others when they get "stuff"? What!? How come you are jealous and envious of others when they try to make a better life for their families and themselves? What!?

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him (1 John 2:15). The Lord will provide all of your needs according to His riches in glory. God's blessings will chase you down and run you over. Be faithful to the gospel. Love Christ, and this one commandment I give unto you is that you love your neighbor as yourself. What!? But I hate myself, I have no self esteem, at all. What!?

 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.