Tuesday, May 4, 2021

How Long Lord!

How long must I endure this degradation? How long must I be denigrated and treated less than a human being. Whomever these people are who are operating this electromagnetic technology must not have any friends. They are adamant about trying to hold a conversation in my head. They are literally wanting to hold a conversation in my head with me. "Thank you for the information". "That's all we want to know." "What's wrong with her?" Let's get one thing straight; the reason there are cameras in my house so the whole neighborhood can see me wipe my butt, is because of these people and their law enforcement buddies who for some reason don't see me as a human being either. 

These people work for the government, law enforcement, they are federal informants and have access to this electromagnetic technology. These are black people who treat people in their own race like dirt, and then holler discrimination or black lives matter... but then they don't really believe that stuff because they are working for the very people who they claim are discriminating against Blacks. And of course they are working with other Blacks in law enforcement as well.

These are the same people who are engaged in law enforcement's strategy to ruin people's lives. These are the same people who had their friends following me all around the store and neighborhood, these are the same people who worked to give others the impression that they owned my property and the government went along with the charade also known as government "informant" activity. The Lord put me in my house. No one has ever stayed in this house long, because of the neighbor's making their life a living hell. But God! God put me here for His purpose, that He may get the glory. The Lord did not put me in this house for me to get comfortable, to make friends or to show myself friendly. The Lord did not put me on this street, in this neighborhood, in this city, in this state, or in this world to go along with any activity designed to destroy another person's life. The Lord put me here to be a sacrificial lamb. The Lord put me here so that others would witness my suffering and see what God would do on their behalf, if they trust Him. It's funny. Everybody on the street where I live wants to use me as a snitch. They all have someone following me somewhere to see who I talk to or who talks to me.

And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?” "Lord, how long shall the wicked, triumph?” How long wilt thou forget me, O Lord? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me? How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me? Consider and hear me, O Lord my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death; Lest mine enemy say, I have prevailed against him; and those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved.

O Lord, how long shall I cry, and thou wilt not hear! even cry out unto thee of violence, and thou wilt not save! Why dost thou shew me iniquity, and cause me to behold grievance? for spoiling and violence are before me: and there are they that raise up strife and contention.

Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment doth never go forth: for the wicked doth compass about the righteous; therefore wrong judgment proceedeth.

(Psalm 13, Psalm 94, Revelation 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.