Thursday, April 29, 2021

I Come Quickly

Wait on the Lord and be of good courage and He will strengthen thine heart. Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers (Psalm 27). Let the dead bury the dead (Luke 9). Pray without ceasing that the Lord will guard your heart and help you to not hate. Not like the adversary who repeatedly says "let me help you". "She doesn't want us to help her". These people who work to destroy you and call it "helping" you. What the adversary wants is to denigrate you, break you down and make you feel helpless and falsely believe that you need the spirit of lucifer to "help" you. "Oh, you know you like it." Oh, that's right, you're supposed to be excited and happy about belonging to a "clown show". Like the cereal that goes "snap", "crackle", "pop".  But I digress.

God, who is gracious towards us and His tender mercies, wash us clean and make us white as snow. God in His tender mercies while we were yet sinners, died for us (Luke 1). Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O Lord: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me. For innumerable evils have compassed me about: mine iniquities have taken hold upon me, so that I am not able to look up; they are more than the hairs of mine head: therefore my heart faileth me. Be pleased, O Lord, to deliver me: O Lord, make haste to help me. (Psalm 121)

At your most weakest and helpless moment, the Spirit of God overtakes you, and tells you to "be still, I am here. I am with you always. I will never leave you (Matthew 28). This is all for My glory. This is all happening that I, the Lord God Jehovah, will get the glory out of your life. I am using you and making you to conform to My will and purpose (Romans 12). Be still, and know that I am God (Psalm 46).

Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life (Revelation 2). Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown (Revelation 3).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.