Tuesday, March 9, 2021

You Are Christ's

I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments. (Exodus 20)

Jesus said, It is written, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. And again, the devil took Jesus up into a high mountain, and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and said all these things I will give to you  if you fall down and worship me. Jesus answered and said to Satan, get away from me, you offend me. I will worship the Lord thy God, and him only will I serve. (Matthew 4)

Hear this word that the LORD hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying, you only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities. Can two walk together, except they agree? Will a lion roar in the forest, when he hath no prey? Will a young lion cry out of his den, if he has nothing to eat? Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? (Amos 3)

What fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? You are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in you, and walk in you; and I will be your God, and you shall be my people.  (2 Corinthians 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.