Sunday, February 28, 2021

My Sheep Know My Voice

My sheep know me and another they will not follow (Daniel 11).  If it were possible the very elect may be fooled (Matthew 24).  Many will come in the last days saying we have done many good things in thy name. Jesus said, depart from me you who work iniquity, I know you not (Matthew 7).  I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them in as well, and they will listen to My voice. Then there will be one flock and one shepherd (John 10). And they shall know the truth, and the truth shall make them free. God is not a man that He would lie.  Try the spirit by the Spirit, which is the Word of God.  God's Word is more powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword. And they will know that the Lord thy God fights not with sword but by His Word.  Jesus is the Word that became flesh. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was God.  

Lord Jesus we thank you for life, perfect mental, psychological, and physical health this day. We thank you for the presence and knowledge that You are always with us and that You stick closer than a brother. Lord Jesus You are awesome and Your ways are past finding out.  Thank you for not letting us be in unawares.  Thank you for uncovering, overturning and returning every evil attack or influence back to the sender. Thank you for preparing a table before me in the presence of my enemies.  Thank you for anointing my head with oil.  My cup runs over. You are God and you do all things well.  How can one chase one thousand unless God is with them?  Will thou open up a hole in the ground and allow your people to fall in alive with their belongings and shut the hole back up (Numbers 16:32)?  Yay, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me. Your rod and Your staff comfort me. You are God and Your ways are past finding out (Romans 11:33).  We trust You, we believe You, and we thank You! In the name of Jesus. Amen.

May God's grace, perfect peace, and mercy, comfort you this day and everyday, as you seek His way, His purpose and the presence of His sweet Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your authority to tread on serpents and to cast out demons. You are the head and not the tail. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Exercise your holy boldness.